Tyler and I went for our first adventure at OMSI with some friends of ours; Melissa, Parker and Keaton. This was not Tyler's first trip, but our first trip together. Morgan took him one day last month, but didn't take any pictures. We had a good time checking out lots of new things. I even took him in the earthquake house. He really liked the music that started playing when the house began to shake, but wasn't to sure once the emergency broadcast system started sounding their alarm. He did go back frequently though to watch other kids go for a ride. We made our way through less than half of the museum in about two hours time. I am looking forward to going back. The room for the little kids was a lot of fun, but WAY to busy. I'm scared that it is going to be that busy every time we go back. I had to stay a half a foot away from Tyler to make sure I didn't lose him. You kind of had to squeeze your way through people just to get around. Crazy!
Here is Tyler trying to squeeze himself through a hole. Just kidding, we were playing peek-a-boo.
1 comment:
I love the locker picture! Is he going to be one of those kids that locks other kids in lockers in middle school?
Post a Comment