Christmas was just another day for Tyler. He didn't even want to take part in opening his gifts. He did enjoy all the yummy food though. He has also been thoroughly enjoying many of the gifts that he got from family. I wanted to share some of his favorites.
The tunnel that he got from Grandma Laura and Grandpa Gary.

The
tee-pee that Grandma Pam made for him.

The
Rody horse that he got from Grandma Laura and Grandpa Gary. I think his favorite part is crashing to the floor as he is trying to get off. Haven't mastered the on/off skill yet. This is also how Tyler smiles whenever I am trying to take his picture now. He scrunches up his face as much as he can.

The shopping cart he got from his cousins Alexis and
Marqus. I am still in the process of making his felt food to go along with it. I am not making much progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment