Sunday, December 21, 2008

Will the snow ever go away?

Don't get me wrong, I love snow... but the snow has kept me in my house for almost the last eight days. I did manage to make it out a couple of days to visit a friend, attend the Portland Baroque Orchestra and hit the stores for some last minute x-mas shopping. I am one of those Oregonians that isn't a big fan of driving in the snow and would rather stay home when the ground is covered in the beautiful white stuff. I have had a couple of bad experiences and just prefer not to drive. Being cooped up in the house is about to drive me crazy though. I really miss going to Baby Boot Camp every day and I am running out of things to keep me and Tyler sane. We did venture into the ice covered snow this morning. Tyler really enjoyed watching me pick up sheets of ice and throwing them in the air only to shatter once they hit the ground. I think the shattering was his favorite part. But even Tyler has had enough of the snow. Not really, he just was cold after a little too much playing.


I do really enjoy taking pictures so all the snow and ice was a treat for me. Here are some of the pictures that I took this morning.




No comments: