I have decided to make Tyler some felt food for one of his christmas gifts this year. I think it will go perfectly with a gift he is going to be getting from his cousins. The bow tie pasta you see below is my first attempt at making felt food. I knew these would be easy and they turned out great. I'm a little nervous to try some of the other things I have in mind. I'm hoping to make a whole array of vegetables, fruits, breads, etc. I'll share more when I have a handful finished. I kind of stole the idea from a friend of mine named Autumn. I have been watching her blog for quite some time now and she made felt food for her son a while back. Thanks for the idea Autumn!
1 comment:
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Felt food is the best. If only Rhett would ever play with his!
Post a Comment