I am going to use the blog to share a goal of mine. I figure the more people that are aware, the more accountable I will be. I have started a quest to lose some much needed weight. I have re-focused myself on proper eating habits and exercise. I am even going to see a nutritionist in a couple of weeks to fill in the gaps on my food knowledge. I have always known what was right in terms of food and exercise, I just have not always made the right choices. I was going to have Morgan take a picture of me to use for comparison purposes and post it here, but figured you all didn't need that much information. I will be proud to share some before and after pictures as the weight (hopefully) comes off. I will check back in when ten pounds are gone!
1 comment:
My best to you in reaching your goal, Christina! I hope the nutritionist gives you some helpful information. Let me know if there's anything I can ever do to help.
Post a Comment