Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day

I love snow and I am hoping Tyler will be giddy about it with me as he grows up. Shortly after we woke up it started snowing. I put Tyler in front of the window while he ate his breakfast so he could enjoy the sights. He kept telling me "bubble." Hahaha. He thought all the snow was bubbles like the ones in his bath. He called the snow that all day.

Today was his first ever play day in the snow. I can't remember if it snowed last year, but it wouldn't have counted anyway since he would have only been four months old at the time. He enjoyed himself except when the wind blew in his face. We played for 15 or 20 minutes and then Dad had enough and called it quits. We are going to try again in an hour or so.

1 comment:

Melissa and the boys said...

The wind ruinned it for us too! Keaton couldn't breathe in it! I'm glad you had a good 15 minutes!