Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun New Blanket

I made this great blanket for a friend of mine. It turned out way better than I ever imagined. I had some troubles here and there and had to improvise a little. But in the end, fantastic! The blanket is for a little girl that was born very early. She has been a "super girl" with how quickly she has made progress. Fitting. I got the super girl applique from the Puking Pastilles blog. She has a pattern posted to make superhero capes. I am going to make one of those next. I'm sure there is a little kid out there somewhere that would appreciate it.



I also put the blanket on Tyler to try it out as a cape. He wasn't sure what to think.

2 comments:

Saleana said...

Too Cute, Christina! I'm sure the little super girl will grow to love this blanket.

Melissa and the boys said...

This blanket is so cute! You did an awesome job!