Saturday, January 24, 2009

Big Day

Yesterday was my 31st birthday. We had a day filled with lots of excitement. It started by me not getting any sleep because Tyler was up all night long screaming and crying. After a nap, the family hung out at home and had some ice cream cake after lunch. My sister graciously watched Tyler so that Morgan and I could spend the evening out. We went rock climbing at Stoneworks first. I have wanted to try rock climbimg ever since I was at the U of O. After rock climbing we went to dinner at Benihana which was yummy. They took a really good picture of the two of us at dinner, but I am too lazy to scan it right now (requires multiple computers here at the Hall household). Maybe another day.

I was really bummed that I forgot to have Morgan take my picture while I was actually climbing way up on the wall with the harness on and everything. I remembered as we were putting our shoes back on. So I jumped on the wall and Morgan took this very blurry picture of me. Better than nothing, right. I'll get better pictures next time we go. We will go back because we had a really good time! If you ever go, Evan was a great instructor.

No comments: