I am beyond excited to report back on my goal progress. Back in late December I posted one of my goals for myself. I am on a quest to lose some much needed weight. Since then I have met my fist goal, I lost 10 pounds and almost 7 inches (between chest, waist, hips and thigh).
Some people have insinuated that I am doing this in an unsafe or incorrect manner. I assure you that there is nothing unsafe or incorrect about this. I'm not starving myself, not on a liquid diet, don't eat cabbage soup, and I still eat carbs. I saw the nutritionist as I had mentioned and she said that I am right on track. She did have a few suggestions:
1. Take my vitamin daily
2. Add nuts to my diet
3. Eat more (I was falling short on calories by a few hundred on some days)
I am simply tracking my calories in versus calories out. I eat very healthy and get lots of exercise everyday. I look forward to checking back again when I have lost another 10 pounds. Until then...
2 comments:
I'm proud of you! I 'm sure you are doing this in a healthy way as you have such a cute little one to stay healthy for. Keep up the good work!
Nice job on the 10 pounds!!! I on the other hand, can not stop myself from eating all this left over chocolate, and refuse to weigh myself. I did on my bday, but quickly forgot what it said...You are an isperation to me! Keep it up and keep us updated!
Post a Comment