Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finished Projects

Many posts back I mentioned that I had a whole mess of sewing projects that I needed to start and/or finish. I finally got to the ones for the baby's room shortly after that post. It just took a little while longer to get his room ready and be able to take pictures of them. So, here they are:

bed skirt
Curtains
fitted sheet - this was tough and I'm not sure that I will ever make one again. Well.. maybe it would be easier now that I know what I'm doing. Also the first time I have ever used elastic.
The material I used for the bed skirt and curtains. I am also planning on some small canvas paintings based on this fabric. Not sure when I will ever get to those though. I'm afraid to start them because I'm afraid of messing them up. I'm not really a painter.
Coordinating fabric used to make the fitted sheet. I have a bunch of both fabrics left if anyone has any ideas of what else I can make. The only other planned project I have for the room is a comforter/quilt for a twin bed and a matching pillowcase.

No comments: