The office/craft room was to become Logan's bedroom. We tossed the idea around of the boys sharing a room, but I really wanted them to have their own room. If they decide later in life that they want to share, they can. For now I wanted them to have their own space. It took us almost nine months to come to this conclusion and then clean out the room. We did it VERY slowly and didn't accomplish much until the last couple months of my pregnancy. Huge transformation. I thought about before/after pictures but not until we were almost done. So, here it is - Logan's new room! I know the walls are all still bare, I have a few projects in mind that will fill them up. We'll see how long it takes me to get those done.

We reused as many of the things from Tyler's room as we could. The crib, changing table, glider and footstool were his. We bought new bins for the changing table, a nightstand, lamp and radio.

i had maternity pictures done with the whole family. One of those pictures will eventually make it's way into this frame.

I couldn't resist this puppy on my last trip to Babies R Us. He was on clearance and too cute. He's corduroy.

The closet was one of the biggest transformations of the room. I'm surprised we pulled it off. The other half of the closet is full of my fabric, craft and sewing junk.

We found a place for almost everything that was in the room. Poor Logan will have to share his room with our desk for now. We have a planned spot for it in the living room but want to get a smaller desk. We also figured we could wait until he was actually in his own room since he is in our room for the time being.
No comments:
Post a Comment