
Have you always wanted to try G Diapers, already use them and need to buy more little g pants, or know someone else that does. Now is your chance.
G Diapers has started offering an everyday g's six-pack that retails for $70. That is a huge savings in itself considering ONE little g pant retails for at least $16.99.
To make this an even better deal, I have a coupon code that will save you an additional $30 off the retail. That's right, only $40 for all six little g's. Coupon code: g706Hall
Simply go to http://www.gdiapers.com/
Go shopping
Add the Everyday G's six pack to your shopping cart
Enter coupon code g706Hall at checkout
Limit 10 per transaction, but no limit on the number of transactions. Use the code yourself then pass it on to your friends.
G Diapers have also come out with gCloth. So many people were using cloth prefolds in the little g pants already that they decided to come out with cloth inserts specifically for the gDiaper.
I use gDiapers and love them. Just ask if you have any questions.
1 comment:
This is great Christina! I have a scheduled cloth diaper drop off on Monday! I'm making the switch! I'm starting with a service then I hope to move to washing my own diapers...we'll see. I'm very excited. I have hand-me-down G-diaper covers coming my way from a friend, but if that falls through this is a great deal.
Post a Comment