Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just another day on the farm

Tyler and I spent the afternoon at Bald Hill Farm in Corvallis (long story). We were on a mission to find cows. The farm is 800 acres and there are paved and dirt paths that wind through it so that the public can enjoy their land.

I wanted to get a picture of Tyler while out on our adventure. I squatted down to get at his level and he squatted right down there with me. He got distracted while down there and enjoyed a flower I had picked for him.
Back on our mission to find cows.
After 45 minutes of wandering and asking every person that passed us, we finally found the cows!!!
One came pretty close to the fence to get a drink so we got to see her up close. Tyler was thrilled. He kept yelling "cow" to get her attention and "drink cow" because I had told him she was getting a drink and that was why we got to see her so close. Pretty cute.
Then we saw some horses that Tyler desperately wanted to pet. We watched them for a good 15 minutes.
The day was not planned very well so we had to stop at the grocery store for dinner on the go. Tyler's hat turned into his dinner plate. He thought that was pretty cool.
Dinner: wrap sandwich, carrots, blueberries and goldfish crackers.

No comments: