Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What Tyler has been up to...

Since I started this blog quite some time ago and never added anything to it, I am going to add a few things that Tyler has been up to for the last month or so. I promise that it will be updated regularly after that.

Tyler visted the Children's Museum for the first time yesterday. He had a great time. We probably could have spent hours in the water room which surprises me because he wasn't tall enough to really reach anything. He couldn't get enough though. We stayed until closing and are planning a trip back maybe next week.






Tyler has been helping me with the gardening. Mostly he keeps me company while he eats things. On this trip to the garden, he decided to eat a few handfuls of dirt. Yummy!


Tyler finally decided to start walking on the 25th of September at almost 14 months old. I was lucky enough to get cell phone video of him doing it, but as far as I know, I cannot upload that anywhere (if I am wrong, someone please let me know). I did finally get a picture of him walking though. I also have video that I will get on here in the next couple of days.

Back in August Tyler went on his very first camping trip. We took him to Fort Stevens on the coast. He had a wonderful time even though it rained the entire time. He had to spend most of the time in his pack and play because of the sticky, wet sand that covered the campground. Didn't ruin his fun though. He had a blast.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tyler is one handsome boy and he is so happy. Thank you for the pictures and will look in on your blog often. I am looking forward to the day I can meet you and my grandson. I it has been way to long. Love you all Rudy.

Saleana said...

What a big boy! He looks so happy.