Morgan went crabbing with a bunch of friends in Newport on Wednesday. His take was eight crabs, which we have thoroughly enjoyed eating. Morgan on the other hand did not enjoy de-shelling them. So far we have made a crab pasta, crab melts and Morgan made a scrumptious crab corn chowder. He wants to go crabbing again just so he can make more chowder! Tomorrow I am going to make some crabbed stuffed mushrooms. Any thoughts on more recipes? We still have plenty of crab left.
*NoteMorgan is not big on picture taking and I didn't get a chance to snap a pic before he de-shelled everything, so I borrowed this one from wikipedia. I'm sure this is exactly what they looked like when they caught them though.
1 comment:
We love crab! Another recipe that you could try is "Crab Puffs" MMMM I love crab puffs. Crab mixed with cream cheese wrapped in wontons then deep fried. That is one thing I go crazy on at Chinese restaurants.
Post a Comment