We went to yet another pumpkin patch yesterday. Tyler got to venture around a lot this time though. There was a hay pyramind that he would have played on all day if we let him. This is by far my favorite picture from our trip. It is also one of my all time favorite pictures of him. He was wandering the pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkin.
Here Tyler is making his way to the hay pyramid. He stumbled a few times on the way. Soon I'm sure he will learn to watch where he's going.
Here Tyler is in the tunnel that went under the pyramid. At first he was scared, but after a while he didn't want to get out. We walked away at one point and Tyler decided to turn back and go again. I wasn't kidding when I said he would have spent all day here if we would have let him.
2 comments:
I love the tunnel photo! It was a perfectday for the pumkin patch. I love this time of year!
Awesome picture of Tyler in the tunnel!
Post a Comment