Friday, April 16, 2010

Coat Rack

Tyler's room has a surfboard theme. I started making him a coat rack probably two years ago by painting the base color on each of the surfboards. Then they got stuck in a drawer and rarely thought about. Well, I finished painting them about a week ago and they finally got hung in his room yesterday. I'm very proud of the final product. Tyler's favorite thing to do at this point is take the jackets on and off over and over.

This one is by far my favorite. I wish I could have been this creative on all of them. It was hard coming up with designs that weren't too terribly intricate though. I didn't want to spend hours painting them.

1 comment:

paperseed said...

Oh my gosh - these are so great! I love the variation of color and design. I'd want to keep putting the jackets on and off too. :-)