On day two we headed out early and wandered our way to see the torch. Then we boarded the Sea Bus and started our trip to Cypress Mountain. It was a long trek once we got off our bus. Wait until you see the number of stairs we had to climb to get to our seats. We went to Cypress Mountain to see the Women's Snowboard Half Pipe. It was a long day of competition because we saw the quarter finals, semi finals and then the finals. We got there around 11:00 and didn't leave until 7:30. When we got there it was hot, sunny and it wasn't strange to see people in tank tops and sunglasses. I even got a mild sunburn. By the time we were waiting for the finals to start, the sun was starting to go down and everyone layered up. I left to use the restroom and people were in t-shirts. When I came back everyone had hats, gloves, jackets and extra pairs of pants on. I was only gone for 20 minutes. By the time we left my teeth were chattering.
No comments:
Post a Comment