It was great because Tyler gets the whole idea of Halloween and wanted to go trick or treating. We hit the neighborhood with the plan of going to just two houses. He had so much fun we just kept going to house after house. I think we made it to all but three of the houses that had their porch light on. He did great with saying "trick or treat" and "thank you" but was extremely shy otherwise. I'm glad he had a good time though.
Tyler with his candy loot after our walk through the neighborhood.
I made Tyler's costume again this year. Mostly because I hate the thought of spending a bunch of money on something he will wear one or two times. All I have to do is pop the ears and G off of this outfit and he has a lovely brown sweatshirt and pants that he can wear for months. He also now has an addition to his felt food collection - the banana! Thank you Autumn for sending me your pattern for that, god only knows how long it would have taken me to come up with that on my own.
I think it turned out great despite the fact that the ears are a little low. I waited until the night before he needed it to start and had to use my own head as a guide for where to place the ears. Morgan can also be to blame though cause he is actually the one that picked their final resting place.
3 comments:
absolutely adorable! You did a fantastic job
Tyler, we love your costume!
Christina, you did a great job. I know what you mean about spending $ on something they only wear once or twice.
Good job! That turned out so cute.
Post a Comment