The Hall family will soon be growing!
We had our second ultrasound yesterday that was so exciting to watch. This baby is SO active compared to how Tyler was. It bounced, rolled, flipped over, turned it's head from side to side, rubbed it's head with it's left hand and just couldn't stop wiggling. I was in awe. Sadly I was the only one to see it all because my doctor appointments have been taking so long (4 hours at 8 weeks and 3.5 hours at 12 weeks). Everyone went to the first appointment which was way too much for Tyler to handle so we decided I will go to most of them alone. Hopefully the baby will be this active at the next ultrasound which we all plan to be at on December 22nd. More pictures to come and maybe the sex as well. We are undecided at this point if we will find out or let it be a surprise. Here are some pictures of the baby at 12 weeks:
Whole body. Head to the left, arm/hand in the middle, tummy then feet.


5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you. I hope you're feeling better, and I look forward to getting up there to see your pregnant belly :)
xoxo
Oh Christina, I'm so happy for you guys! Tyler is going to be a great big brother!
If you need anything let me know!
Congrats on the new addition...great due date too btw...my middle son was born on that day! =D
Congratulations, Christina! I had a feeling you might be expecting when you started caboosing with me at bbc. I'm so happy for you all. :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Post a Comment