Monday, March 21, 2011

My first haircutting experience

Today was my first attempt at cutting Tyler's hair. I found a video tutorial on a blog that I like to read and figured I would give it a shot. It took me two days to bride Tyler into letting me do it. The bride - a hot wheels race car and a box of animal crackers. I set him up in a chair contraption in from of the tv while Cars played. I got the clippers out and started to cut. He was fine until I hit a snag and pulled his hair. It was downhill from there. Through much convincing I was able to finish clipping the back and sides but the second I pulled out the scissors to cut the top, he lost if. I finally talked him into letting me use the clippers on his entire head. He would not let me do the final touch-ups around the ears or on the back of his neck though. Another day maybe. All in all, I think it turned out pretty good. Especially for my first haircut.

before


after




1 comment:

Cindy said...

He looks so handsome!! You did a great job. :)