Monday, January 18, 2010

Just the Highlights

I was a little catter brained when it came to blogging mid November through mid January. I am now trying to play catch-up. This and the Turkey Trot post are a little old, but I wanted to get them on here anyway.

Here are some of the highlights of things that went on in and around the Hall Household in the month of December:

I made a cozy car caddy for Tyler with a tutorial I found here. The poor boy desperately needed something to occupy his time when we were on the go, at restaurants or waiting at the doctor.
I did practically copy the tutorial, but loved the colors so much. They went so well together.
Tyler had a get-together with some of his oldest friends. These are all kiddos that Tyler and I met through our Mom's group at St. Vincent. Them December 2009.
March 2008. Oh, how they have all changed.
Tyler helping Daddy cut down our Christmas tree.
A little bit of war paint. It was a sunny, but very muddy day.
All of our shoes were caked in mud after our short trek to find a tree. This was the fastest, most uneventful tree cutting venture to date. I plan on finding a better tree farm next year. Sorry Schmidlin.
Morgan and I have never been to the tree lighting that takes place downtown and I really wanted to go for some reason this year. We got there way too late, had to stand in the street and couldn't hear a darn thing that was said or sang during the whole shebang.
Couldn't even get a decent picture of the tree once it was lit. Oh well.

No comments: