Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Party

Tyler's cousin Alexis turned 10 today. She celebrated yesterday by having a birthday party at the Oregon Gymnastics Academy. What a great place to have a party. All of the kids had such a great time and got to try out so many things. They have a open play gym three times a week that I can't wait to take Tyler back to.

There was a big trampoline ramp that the kids could bounce off of into a giant foam block pit. I was surprised that Tyler did it.
In the pit. He had a tough time crawling through the giant pit and it wore him out after about five jumps off the trampoline.
They all got to jump around in an inflatable bouncer.
and try different jumps on a really long trampoline.
Going back for more.

Afterwards, all of the kids went back to my sister's house for a sleepover. Fourteen in total I believe. Too many kids for me. When we went to pick Tyler up this afternoon, we had to carry him out the door kicking, screaming and crying. He had so much fun he didn't want to leave.

No comments: