Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What do you think?

Here is my latest project. I just finished making it for a friend and Morgan looked at me like I had lost my mind. He thinks it is just plain weird. I was thinking of selling some at my Etsy store, what do you think? I know there are some kids out there that go NUTS for tags, Tyler just wasn't one of them. It also has jingle bells inside.

3 comments:

Saleana said...

I really like it. I think it's a great idea, you are right kids love chewing on tags. Your friend is going to love this.

Unknown said...

I think it's very cool! You should definately sell it in your Etsy store.

Melissa and the boys said...

Parker would go CRAZY if he saw this! I almost think he wouldn't know what to do with it!! Definatley sell it on ETSY.