Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nature's Source Cleaning Products

I am a Bzz Agent and get to test new products then share my opinion, good or bad, with the manufacturer and you. Right now I am testing Nature's Source - a new line of natural cleaning products by SC Johnson, made with simple, biodegradable, plant based cleaners. They offer the following cleaners: glass and surface, all-purpose, bathroom and toilet bowl. If you want even more information visit their website at http://www.naturessourcecleaners.com/

As part of my campaign I was given coupons to pass out to friends so that they can test the product too. With the coupon you will receive one free bottle of any of the cleaners listed above. All you have to do is visit your favorite retailer to pick one up.

I want to give a coupon to you. What do you need to do to get this coupon?? Here it is:
1. Post a comment telling me which item you will most likely get with your coupon. You can also tell me if you have ever used any of the products before and what your current opinion is.
2. Either personally pick up a coupon from me or let me know you would like it mailed. If you would like it mailed, I will contact you to get your address if I don't have it already.
3. Go to the store and pick up your free product as soon as you get your coupon. Then test it out.
4. Before May 10th, send me an e-mail or post another comment telling me what you thought of your chosen product once you tested it.

Sound easy enough? Then post your comment now. I have a limited number of coupons, so type quickly.

3 comments:

Melissa and the boys said...

I want the bathroom and toliet cleanner please! I can stop by and pick up the coupon...

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I would interested in Laundry cleaners..
Robin
CreationsAnew Photography & Design
robinrhall@msn.com

Stellar Trends said...

As a mom of 2 LO, I'm always on the lookout for natural products to use around the house. I'd probably try the glass and surface cleaner.

Shannon
StellarTrends