A few weeks ago I entered a giveaway on this blog. I won two bags of scone mix from Sticky Fingers Bakeries. I made the apple cinnamon mix this morning and it was a hit for the whole family. Now we just have the pumpkin spice to try and I'm sure that will be just as big of a hit. I can't wait to try more of the flavors and maybe even the mint chocolate brownies. Those are bound to be a new favorite indulgence of mine! If you want to give them a taste, you can order them from their website or get them locally at Whole Foods in the Portland area.
1 comment:
Hi! I'm glad you found my blog! Thanks for commenting. From the looks of this post, it seems that you have some luck with giveaways :) I think that you'll have great chances with this one too. Checked out your Etsy store and I imagine my husband and I will be taking advantage of your deal before the end of the month! Some new babies are arriving in the fam soon!
Thanks again!
Post a Comment