Thursday, November 6, 2008

World's Biggest Playgroup

Tyler and I met our friends Dana and Kallen at Washington Square this morning to go to the World's Biggest Playgroup. We got to dance and sing, be a little weary of a big Elmo and play with some fun toys.

Tyler really enjoyed a performer named Louie. He sang many songs and we danced and sang along. This was Tyler's favorite part of the event and could not take his eyes off of him. I spent the rest of the time chasing him and trying to keep him from escaping.
This is Louie. After Dana and I had had enough, we walked the mall and took the boys to play at the indoor playground. I thought I would never let him play in one of these because of all the germs, but he had a ball and I just washed his hands when he was done. I am too paranoid sometimes. He loved the tunnel. Surprise surprise! I couldn't tell you how many times he went back and forth.
He was pooped when he was done though!

No comments: