Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long Time - No Blog

So, it's been a while since I posted anything on here. I have been very busy lately... making blankets. A while back I posted about a blanket I made for my nephew Koen. That was the start of an adventure. From that day forward, I have been spending my free time making blankets and burp cloths in preparation for a bazaar I had a booth at. After the bazaar I also created a store on ETSY to be able to sell my things. I actually waited until after the Bazaar to start the website because I was having a hard time coming up with a name for my store. After many options, I finally decided on Nina Bo Bina. I have a few very kind friends and family that have purchased my things along with a handful of sales from the bazaar, but have yet to make connections other than that. I am working hard to get my name out there, so please feel free to spread the word if you kow anyone looking to buy baby items.

My booth at the American Cancer Society bazaar.

No comments: