Friday, October 1, 2010

Logan's Bath time

First I have to share my success in getting this video on here. I am computer illiterate when it comes to learning new things. I got a new camcorder a couple months ago and finally put it to use the other night.

Every night I laugh when I give Logan a bath. He goes crazy. This video doesn't do him justice, but you get the idea. He starts when he gets in and stops when I reach in to pull him out. This will go on for 10 or 15 minutes. He lights up whenever we go into the bathroom because he knows it's bath time. His favorite time of day!

Now that I know how to post videos, you'll be getting many more. Now if only I could get back to regular blogging. Someday.

1 comment:

Mommy C said...

I finally found your blog. :) What a cute video! I am very impressed that you figured out how to post it.

It is difficult to find time to blog. I try and do it during part S's second nap, but if your boys' naps don't coincide it is no wonder you can't find time. It is hard to juggle taking care of the house and taking some time for myself, but I know that I will appreciate the me time as the day goes on. :)

I look forward to reading more!