Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Pictures of Baby

I had another ultrasound appointment this morning. The doctor was concerned that I was measuring almost eight weeks ahead so she wanted to get a measurement via ultrasound. Everything measured perfectly. I asked the tech how often she did 3D ultrasounds and her face lit up. She said we could try it if I wanted and of course I did. She sent me home with 19 pictures and I can't help but share. 3D takes a little getting used to I think, so I decided not to share the ones that were overly creepy or were practically duplicates. The first two and last one are 2D (first picture the baby is yawning) and the rest are all 3D. It was pretty cool to see.












2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow! I've never seen a 3D ultrasound picture before. That's absolutely amazing! I had Matt come and look too. :) I just can't believe you can see the face like that.

Do you think we are having play group tomorrow?

Autumn and Dan's family said...

Awesome!